How to Make Money Blogging: How I Replaced My Day Job with My Blog
Bob Lotich founded ChristianPF.com back in 2007 and after getting laid off in 2008 he took the leap into full-time blogging. Less than a year later he was earning more from his blog than his previous day-job.
While his results are not typical, this book covers all the steps he took to make money from his blog over that two-year period.
Who this book is written for:
* Those who want to get started blogging.
* Those who are already blogging but aren’t making as much money as they’d like to.
Who this book is NOT written for:
* People looking for a get-rich-quick system that requires little effort.
* Experienced bloggers making over $1000/m (though the book will still probably be helpful, it isn’t written to this audience).
Some of the topics covered in the book:
* 4 Steps to Start Blogging in 10 minutes
* Blogging Basics
* How to setup a Self-Hosted Blog
* The importance of a Customizable WordPress theme
* 3 primary ways to earn from your blog
* How long does it take to make money from your blog?
* How to get traffic to your blog
* SEO Tips for bloggers
* How I increased Adsense earnings $1500/m in less than 3 months
* 7 helpful tools that made it all possible
About the Author
Bob Lotich used his passion for personal finance to create ChristianPF.com in 2007 and currently serves as the editor of a team of 10+ writers. The site has seen over 15 Million visitors since it’s inception and is home to nearly 2000 personal finance articles.